Blog entry from .... Maria (12 B)



Hello, I want to tell you about my plans for a summer trip. My dream is to visit Czech Republic and the capital city,



Prague



The Capital of the Czech Republic is known as the city of the "100 domes”.

The historic centre can be visited on foot.

Accommodation can vary between €10 (if they are shared rooms) and €250 per night, if you choose a luxury hotel.  The beauty of this city is in its architecture.
The food can vary between €5, if purchased in the markets and €30, in more refined restaurants. Some examples are: Alcron Restauran, Bellavista, Bellevue Restaurant.



Tourist hotspots I want to visit:

•      Prague Castle or St. Vitus Cathedral
•      Charles Bridge
•      Mount Petrin
•      Jewish Quarter
•      Astronomical clock
•      Wenceslas Square
•      Letná Park
•      Old Town Square
•      St. Nicholas Church (€2)
•      Walking Tours (10-25 €)
•      Boat Ride (€11)


Tips:

•      Reserve tables to avoid hours of waiting

•      Emergency number 112



I hope that soon I can post another blog entry, to let you know how fabulous my trip was. Bye!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

London scrap board